Feed your dog farm to bowl nutrition with the Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Mackerel & Lamb Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. Using a gentle twin-stage air-drying process, they naturally preserve all the ingredients, which also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. There’s no need to rehydrate since the air-dried food contains more moisture than dry kibble—and because there’s also no need for preservatives, sugars and glycerines, the food is safe, clean and easy to handle. In fact, it’s just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air dried.Key Benefits
- New Zealand grass-fed lamb and fresh, whole, blue mackerel is 100% sourced from ethical farms.
- 95% digestible, high-protein and high-kilocalorie diet packs more power than raw food or kibble so you can feed smaller quantities per day.
- Complete and balanced, limited-ingredient formula never include grains, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, rice, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals or preservatives.
- Gentle twin-stage air-drying process eliminates pathogenic bacteria while naturally preserving and protecting the nutrients in all of the ingredients.
- Includes 98% fresh meat, organs, bones and New Zealand green musselsâ€”a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health.